What's included in the box
Step 1: Connect to Power
Use provided screwdriver to attach the power cord to the back of the hub. The OPUL device powers on automatically.
Step 2: Connect to Internet
- To unlock the screen, enter 3623. Use this code whenever the OPUL device falls asleep.
- Connect OPUL device to Wi-Fi. From the top of screen, swipe down to access "Settings". Select the gear icon in the top right corner.Select "Network & Internet".Select "Wi-Fi", then your network and enter your password. Select checkmark to complete.Tap the circle home screen button to return to apps.
If using ethernet, connect your ethernet cable to the OPUL device. Ensure the cable is connected to the modem, router, or switch device.
Important: We recommend setting up both Wi-Fi and ethernet in case one of the connections ever goes down
Step 3: Activate
- Activate OPUL by selecting the OPUL app. Enter activation code.
- Restart the OPUL device by swiping down from the top right.
- You should see a small settings menu open.
Select the reboot icon on the right side to restart the device. This will ensure the deviceis ready to take payments.
- To begin processing payments select "Customer Mode", then "OK".
Have Questions? Contact OPUL Customer Support at
hello@OPUL.com or (925) 678-5377 for assistance