The OPUL onboarding process is quick and easy. Complete your merchant application in less than 10 minutes by going to OPUL.com and clicking Get Started.
Below you will find a list of information that you will need available before completing your application, as well as a few tips to ensure the process goes smoothly.
Take a few moments to double check the information you enter is correct and free from typos, as this will ensure your application is processed more quickly.
Once you have submitted your application, if any additional information is needed from you, your OPUL Sales Representative will contact you.
- Practice Name: You’ll be asked for both your Practice Name (“Doing Business As”, or DBA Name) as well as your Legal Business Name.
- Phone Number
- Website: If you are a new business and don’t yet have a website, please provide a link to your social media site (eg. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) or scheduling link.
- Practice Email: Include your general practice email address. This is most commonly used for general inquiries for your practice.
- Note: This email must be unique and can’t be the same as the email address you use to create your OPUL login or list as the business owner’s email address.
- Specialty Type: In order to understand your practice better, we need to know what your specialty is. The most common options are Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Medspa.
- If none of these specialty types describe your business, you may also select Ophthalmology, Family Practice, ENT – Head and Neck, OB/GYN, Gastroenterology, or Internal Medicine.
- If you still are unable to locate your specialty type, please contact your OPUL Sales Representative or Customer Support at (925) 678-5377. At this time, OPUL is only able to support customers with one of the above specialty types.
- Business Type: Select your business type from the dropdown. The most common options are Private Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Corporation, and Individual/Sole Proprietor.
- If none of these business types describes your business, you may also select Public Corporation, Government, Tax Exempt, or Non-Profit Organization.
- Tax ID/EIN: This is a 9-digit number, and depending on your business type, may be the same number as the business owners SSN.
Business Owner Details
The ownership details below will be required of all business owners that have 25%+ stake in the business.
Business owner details are required as part of a standard process to verify identity, and business owners' credit will not be affected by the merchant application process.
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
- Driver's License # and State
- Date of birth
The bank account provided will be used for future deposits. The banking details provided must match the Legal Business Name provided.
- Bank Name
- Routing Number
- Account Number
Have Questions? Contact OPUL Customer Support at
hello@OPUL.com or (925) 678-5377 for assistance