Understand the success of your membership program with the Membership Payout Report. Easily see how many clients have enrolled in a membership plan, view gross and net revenue, and more.
Step 1: Log in to OPUL.
Step 2: Navigate to Insights and select Membership Payout Report.
Step 3: Select a month that you would like to view from the dropdown. The current month will be the defaulted selection. View the following information:
- Number of Members = Total number of clients with an active membership plan for at least 1 day during that month
- Total Monthly Payments (Gross Revenue) = Sum of the dollar value of all membership payments made during that month
- Total Fees Collected = Sum of the dollar value of all fees assessed and collected during that month
- Fees = Sum of all membership-related fees and processing fees for membership payments
- Net Revenue (After fees) = Sum of the dollar value of all membership payments made minus all fees collected during that month
- Total Pending (Not Yet Deposited) = Sum of the dollar value of all net revenue that is pending deposit into your bank account
- Monthly Funding: If you are on a Monthly Funding cycle, the billing cycle for membership payments occurs from the 1st through the 28th of each month. Membership payment deposits occur one time per month, on the 3rd of each month.
- 2-Day Funding: If you are on a 2-Day Funding cycle, the billing cycle for membership payments occurs from the 1st through the 28th of each month. Membership payment deposits will occur at the same cadence as other transactions and be deposited into your account within two business days. The Total Pending (Not Yet Deposited) amount will update dynamically based on what payments have been deposited into your account and which have yet to be deposited. For additional details regarding membership payment deposits, reference Batch Details and Deposit Details.
View individual membership payment transactions that occurred during that month, including the following details:
- Invoice ID
- Billing Date
- First Name
- Last Name
- Start Date –This is the date the client enrolled in the membership plan
- Last Visit
- Plan Name
- Payment Method
- Amount Paid
- Membership Related Fees
- Transaction Fees/Charges
- Membership Credit Balance
- Billiing Status – If a payment has been unsuccessful, the status will be marked as “Failed”
Have Questions? Contact OPUL Customer Support at
hello@OPUL.com or (925) 678-5377 for assistance
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. Readers of this website should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any specific questions regarding the legal aspects of membership configuration.